A success story in the heart of Bavaria - 1946 until today


The company was founded in 1946 in Balzhausen. The founder Mr. Josef Wagner manufactured wooden watch bodies.

1959   The small firm relocated to Mindelheim in a leased building.
1967   A building in the Industriestrasse in Mindelheim, Germany was build. On a size of 350 square meters (4900 square feet) the founder produced furniture and windows frames.
1975   Mr. Peter Wagner took over the company from his father which employed 4 people at this time. He began to develop his vision: "Everything made by one hand". His company "Wagner Möbel GmbH" produced furniture, realised exclusive house inroom design and restructured valuable antiques.
1980   The company relocated again to a new building in which the firm resides up to now. With 9000 square meter (63000 square feet) and 24 employees the company was growing steadily.
1995   The building was modernized and in addition Peter Wagner added products of exclusive sofa manufacturers.
1997   The building was rebuilt and a cooperation with an exclusive marmor manufacturer and a top bathroom equipment dealer was introduced.
2006   Takeover of the company by a group of investors under the lead of Tobias Waltl. The company was renamed "Wagner Möbel Manufaktur GmbH & Co. KG"
2006   Founding of the Wagner Furniture Manufacturing America Corp.
2006   Nomination for the Oscar of small and mediumsized enterprises - a price sponsored by the Oskar Partzelt foundation.
2010   Start of building a new production facility and showroom.
2011   Finishing of new company building including new place of production in the Rubihornstr. 4-6
2012   Opening ceremony of the new buildings together with a open house presentation. In the meantime the Wagner Furniture Manufacturing produces on more than 4000 square meters.